Part Time Legal Secretary - Wills & Probate (3 days per week)
My client is looking to recruit a highly experienced Legal Secretary to work within their Wills & Probate team, this role is to work on a part time basis, ideally 3 full days (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday).
In this role, you will be responsible for providing effective support services to the fee earners. Duties will include: -
* Using digital dictation to produce correspondence
* Document production (track changes, use of styles, cross referencing, following house style, etc.)
* Updating our case management system and production of client bills
* Creating and opening new client instructions
* Adhering to company policies, procedures and data protection
* Proof reading of documents and correspondence
* Working to deadlines
* Liaising with clients in a professional and courteous manner
* Answering the telephone (including acting as holiday over for Reception)
* Setting up rooms for client seminars and meetings (may involve the occasional early start for Breakfast seminars)
* General administration such as scanning, filing and photocopying
* Diary management and travel arrangements
* Experience as a Legal Secretary, preferably within Wills & Probate.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience of working on a case management system
* High level of attention to detail
* Team player
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply