Legal Secretary - Leeds
£20,000 - £22,000
My client a well known prestigious law firm in the centre of Leeds is looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA / Secretary to work within their Charities and Social Economy team providing full administrative and secretarial support at a high level.
- To provide diary management.
- To deal with and process all work in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring the needs of clients and fee earners are met.
- To provide support to other teams if required.
- To deal with all telephone calls, emails and letters efficiently, ensuring clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- To assist in letter and document production, including audio typing (experience of BigHand an advantage).
- To ensure that client, matter, financial and time input documents are completed in accordance with the office manual and submitted to the accounts department.
- To support the fee earner in achieving their fee and time targets which includes producing bill schedules, preparation and calculation of bills on multiple matters.
- To comply at all times with the firm's policies and procedures and those set out by the Law Society and the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
- Ensure confidentiality and security of the firm's and clients' documentation and/or information is respected and maintained at all times.
- Adhere to the firms health and safety policies in accordance with the office manual.
- A minimum of 2 years' secretarial experience.
- Experience of Employment Law desirable
- PA experience is desirable.
- Diary and email management experience.
- Proficient IT skills - particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimum typing speed of 65 WPM.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure with a large workload.
- Knowledge of the working practices and compliance within a law fir
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply