£17,000 plus uncapped monthly bonus + 28 days holiday!
An excellent opportunity has arisen as my client who are a specialist Conveyancing company based in Hull City Centre are looking to recruit an Administration / Customer Service Assistant to work within their Remortgage department, the purpose of the role will be to manage a caseload of Remortgage transactions. This is an excellent opportunity to transfer your administration and customer service skills into fast paced role which is both challenging and rewarding! Full training is provided!
* Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
* Where possible, identify process improvements.
* Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
* Update of case manager computer systems.
* Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
* Date-set of files
* Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
* Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills.
* Good data input skills.
* Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
* Please note that my client will not accept any applications from any law graduates and you must pass a full credit check in order to be considered!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply