Paralegal £23,000 - £35,000
My Client an award winning Law Firm based in North Leeds are looking for a Paralegal to join their Employment Department. You will be assisting the Head of Department and other solicitors with contentious employment matters (predominantly private claimant work)
Main Responsibilities will be:
* Managing a claimant case load (under supervision)
* Undertaking fee earning work and providing a profitable contribution to the Employment Department.
Essential Key Skills & Experience:
* A competent understanding of Employment Law and the Employment Tribunal process
* Paralegal or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years' experience of dealing with contentious Employment Law matters (as a guide)
* Experience of working in an Employment Law Department or similar
* Experience of using case management system and time recording (ideally Proclaim)
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent communication and literacy skills
* Motivated to learn and progress within the Employment Department
* Flexible attitude to work
* Excellent organisational skills.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply