Property Manager - £18,000+
Location - Huddersfield
Monday - Friday - You will be expected to work a Saturday on a rota basis
Property Experience is Essential
My client based in Huddersfield City Centre is currently recruiting for a hard working individual to join their friendly rentals team as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing various properties providing excellent customer service to all tenants and landlords and contractors on a daily basis.
Key Tasks as a Property Manager -
* To provide a first point of contact for all tenant enquiries, queries and complaints relating to lettings and maintenance.
* Arrange viewings and valuations.
* Follow up feedback and relay this to the landlord.
* Discuss with the landlord applications received and process references.
* Arrange move in dates and associated paperwork.
* To deal with third party requests for information.
* To ensure that company guidelines in respect of contractor accreditation and qualification are adhered to.
* To manage reported maintenance in accordance with client mandates and agreed system procedures. This includes agreement of costs, contractor instructions and authorisation.
* To liaise with contractors, occupiers and other relevant parties to secure access and ensure a timely response to maintenance issues.
* To correspond with relevant parties and provide information updates. To arrange and oversee cyclical maintenance programs.
* Prior to marketing, ensure that the property is ready to let with all relevant compliance certificates in place.
* To manage health and safety checks, such as gas safety, legionella, smoke alarms and fire safety systems (as required) and they are accurately record on the system. To arrange related works if applicable.
Keywords: Property Manager; Lettings Management; Real Estate; Admin; Property
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply