Location: East Leeds
Salary: £23,000- £25,000
Benefits: On-site parking, 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
A great opportunity to join a well-established and successful construction business with a small office based in East Leeds, to provide Office Management support to the Director. You will be joining a supportive and welcoming team environment and taking a role you can make your own, this role would ideally suit someone with experience of Office Management, PA duties and/or Senior Administration duties, who is motivated by the idea of joining a small business environment and a well-established team.
You must be driven, forward thinking and possess and excellent attention to detail and first-class organisation skills.
Your key duties will include:
* Acting as a key point of contact within the office for both phone and email correspondence
* Maintaining spreadsheets and data records
* Liaising with clients with regards to quotes and purchase orders and producing related documents
* Diary management, booking meetings and meeting room space
* Arrangement of travel and accommodation
* Liaising with external suppliers to ensure the smooth running of the office and associated equipment
* Ad-hoc administration support, including Credit Control to the Director and wider team
This would be a fantastic opportunity to become a key part of a cohesive and well-established small team, with a focus on quality, accuracy and providing high levels of client service.
To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated, flexible and pro-active in your approach, as well as being someone who takes real pride in their work.
To be considered for this Office Management position you must have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience as an Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Senior Administrator with associated duties involved
* Strong IT & MS Office skills
* High attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability
* Experience of diary management, spreadsheet management and office support
* Ability to liaise effectively with clients
* A professional and self-motivated approach
* Previous experience within the construction industry would be desirable, but not essential
* A valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
Keywords: Office Manager; Diary Management; Support; PA
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply