Technical/Production Assistant Manager
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 - Leeds
My client are a well-established manufacturing company based in Leeds, providing quality metal finishing, including powder coating and electroplating product services
To be considered for this position, you must have experience providing top quality products and invaluable technical support with the ability to provide customers with a greater understanding of metal finishing and continually improving the services offered.
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the production manager. You would be responsible in planning, coordinating and controlling of manufactured processes, Monitor production of goods and the effectiveness of services, ensure accurate amount is produced at the right quality and cost and provide administrative support to production staff.
Responsibilities of the job include:
* Planning and organising production schedules
* Assessing project and resource requirements
* Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and time-scales with clients and managers
* Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
* Determining quality control standards
* Overseeing production processes
* Re-negotiating time-scales or schedules as necessary
* Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
* Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
* Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
* Supervising the work of staff
* Organising relevant training sessions
* You must have experience in a customer facing position with the ability to control a team of 10+.
* Educated to HND/C or Degree level in Science/Engineering, with a range of IT skills.
* Good communication and problem solving are essential along with a desire to improve and move up to a higher level of responsibility.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply