£18,000 - £23,000 DOE
Due to continued growth my client, are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their established Conveyancing department.
- Work as part of a team and support an experienced Conveyancing Fee Earner in everyday tasks
- Acting as the point of contact for any queries
- Chasing various information such as searches, ID and Mortgage Offers.
- Chasing solicitors and other third parties for updates and replies to enquiries.
- Preparing documents such as Certificates of Title, Post Exchange letters and documents to be sent with the Property Report.
- Chase monies from lender, customers etc.
- Assisting with completions
- Exchanging contracts.
- Work on their own initiative and prioritise a busy workload
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Proclaim or other case management system is desirable but not essential
- Minimum of 1 years in a similar role
If you are an experienced conveyancing assistant interested in this position please apply asap!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply