Leeds City Centre
£15.00 per hour
Working 37.5 hours across Monday to Friday.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity on behalf of a well-known global company to join their finance team on a temporary basis working as a Management Accountant within shared services.
The finance department is responsible for delivering transactional accounting processes and financial controls in a complete, accurate and timely manner. You will be expected to carry out various roles across the month but with partial focus on the delivery of a high-quality month-end close. This will include posting journals, reconciling balance sheet accounts and validating supplier income. It will be encouraged that you develop a continuous improvement mind-set to drive efficiency and the quality of the processes you transact.
You may be asked to provide support across a number of other teams that operate within the Finance division during your time within the role.
- A partially qualified or fully qualified accountant.
- Partial experience of Streamlined Energy and Carbon reporting ("SECR") or the utilities sector is advantageous but not essential.
- You will be a proficient user of MS Excel (VILOOKUP, SUMIF, Pivot Tables etc.) and confident in your use of data. Previous experience of data blending and data visualisation tools would be advantageous but not essential.
- You will have great attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
-You will have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be a team player with the ability to build rapport with both external stakeholders and colleagues.
- You will be a proactive self-starter with a positive growth mind-set who enjoys working at pace.
This role is offered on a temporary basis to commence on the 25th November until the 12th January 2021.
All applicants must be able to commit to the full duration and ideally have no annual leave during the contract.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply