PA to Managing Partner
Leeds City Centre
Litigation experience essential
My client a well established Law Firm based in Leeds are looking to recruit a PA to the Managing Partner. You will be assisting with but not limited to, the Compliance, Litigation and Residential Conveyancing departments together with the general management of the Firm.
- Co-ordinate training and progression.
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed.
- To be proactive and identify issues before they arise to avoid reactionary responses.
- Co-ordinate holiday/sickness cover.
- To be super organised.
- Weekly review of performance on key targets and feedback for the team.
- To ensure that introduces websites and systems are diligently updated and service level agreement requirements maintained.
- To produce reports including details on matter openings, file progression etc.
- General secretarial duties including audio and copy typing, liaising with clients, diary management, arranging travel and accommodation.
- A high level of interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation.
- Computer or I.T. knowledge required, experience in dealing with Excel, Word etc.
- Assertive, articulate and self confident.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- Attention to detail and the ability to grasp new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Smart and professional.
- Self-motivating and pro-active with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A thick skin.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply