Residential Legal Secretary
Up to £21,000
My Client a well known law firm based in Bradford are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Residential Property team.
* Supporting the head of the property team
* Liaise with clients and fee-earners in person, by email, letter and telephone
* Providing quotes to clients
* Progress conveyancing process from start to end
* First point of contact for client queries in face and on the telephone
* Dealing with Completions, arranging for the transfer of monies, completion letters
* Ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
* Prepare and produce documents
* Extensive audio typing
* Dealing with post and general administration as required by the department
* Substantial experience working in Residential Property is essential
* Fast, accurate typing speed. Copy typing and audio typing.
* Full Knowledge of Land Registry services including SDLT applications, office copy entries, registrations
* Knowledge of working on a case management system
* Proficient on MS office packages
* Strong communication, organisation skills and attention to detail
* Must be able to work in a demanding, fast paced environment
* Experience in residential property will be advantageous
* Knowledge of wills and probate is desirable
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary interested in this position please apply asap!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply