New Homes Sales Executive - North Yorkshire
Full Time Thursday-Monday
Salary is £23,000+ OTE (£30K+)
Full Driving Licence and Own Vehicle
New homes sales experience is essential
An amazing opportunity has arisen within a continuously growing company based in Leeds, my client is looking to recruit a New Homes Sales Executive to work under the direction of the Sales Manager out of their Harrogate branch.
You will be responsible for achieving New Homes Sales, in line with achieving / exceeding set targets whilst ensuring company standard procedures are followed, maximising revenues wherever possible, and positively contributing to the company's growth.
You will also be responsible for all aspects of presentation on the Development as per my clients expected standards.
Ensure that an excellent level of customer service is delivered to all purchasers.
New Homes Sales Executive Role
* Providing an excellent and professional customer service to new and existing customers at all times.
* Be proactive on following up any leads received via email, telephone & Head Office.
* Ensuring the organisation of the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the show homes and landscaping at all times.
* Conduct weekly check to ensure all site signage meets requirements.
* Run check on a weekly basis on the development, highlighting any errors to the sales admin and sales manager responsible for the development.
* Running regular reports of New Build Competitors in the local area and conduct a monthly report.
* Maintain a positive working relationship with local Estate Agents to attract new leads.
* Research the local area and be confident in all local transport links, education and other amenities.
* Promote the company purchasing assistance incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst Financial Advisors maximising profit at all times.
* Positively promote the features & benefits of the use of company nominated Solicitors
* Attend weekly meetings with the site manager to ensure smooth running and high level on communication is maintained between site and sales.
* Highlighting any issue with unsold units to the sales manager in order to help achieve a sale.
* Up-sell purchaser extras.
* Ensuring daily inspections on any completed unsold units and providing a report on a weekly basis.
* Maintain regular contact with existing purchasers on all aspects of build progress and any date changes and ensure their IFA and Solicitor to monitor all ongoing sales through exchange of contacts.
* Ensuring that all plots are fully ready for Home tour by immediately inspecting them upon notification from Site Mangers that the CML Cover Note has been received and note any defects that require rectifying prior to the Home Tour.
* Booking the home tours with the purchaser and site manager.
* Ensuring that the legal completion handovers are conducted in a professional manner in the presence of both yourself and the site manager with the purchaser to receive a full explanation on the reporting process of any defects found within their new home.
* Meet the terms in the groups Health & Safety Policy as company requirements to be proactive in highlighting any potential dangers on site which could impact on any visitors, residents and other employees on the development.
* Knowledge of the New Build industry and Housing Market
* Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills.
* Proven track record in New Build Sales.
* Understanding of the Property Mis descriptions Act, Data Protection Act and Consumer Code for House Builders.
* High level of organisational and Computer Literate skills
* Ability to work unsupervised and to follow company procedures.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply