Up to £18,000 DOE
My Client an award winning Law Firm based in North Leeds are looking for a first line support IT Assistant to support all employees across the company.
* Provide high-level customer service via telephone and email.
* Provide IT administration support to Solicitors, Fee Earners and Management.
* Assist employees with IT hardware and software issues including the company's case management system.
* Troubleshoot desktop and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents/problems.
* Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and problems.
* Log all problems as tickets on the help desk system and escalate to external IT support if required.
* Maintain and administer users on the telephone system.
* Provide training to users in respect of IT and software.
* Will be responsible for moving hardware to new locations and be able to use the comms cabinet to ensure devices are patched into the correct networks.
* Will be responsible for installing printers, replenishing toner which will also include monitoring toner levels stock and when necessary, arrange delivery of toner and pickup of used toner.
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with the business and third party suppliers as the successful candidate will be the onsite liaison for our external IT support, photocopier/printer support and telephone system support companies.
* Contribute to polices, processes and procedures.
You MUST have previous experience of working within IT and have an IT related qualification with excellent communication skills.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply