Location - Huddersfield
Full Driving licence is essential.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:30pm and alternate Saturdays 10:00am- 2:00pm.
The role involves managing a portfolio of rental properties on behalf of Landlords as well as marketing the property upon instruction right through to signing tenants in and out of the properties.
· Negotiation skills to achieve the best outcome for the business and the customer
· Conflict resolution within own levels of authority
· Chase arrears
· Follow up viewings and feedback to landlords
· Process appointments and feedback to landlord
· Ensure that property maintenance issues are resolved in a timely & cost-effective manner
· Ensure marketing literature are up to date for vacant properties
· Answer all incoming communications (internal & external)
· Deal with customer inquiries effectively
· Ensure focus on own development
· Resolve complaints
· Escalate queries outside of own authority level
· Maintain compliance with industry and internal regulations
· Attention to all H&S issues, including hazard and accident reporting
· Deal with DPS/deposit resolutions
· Tenant referencing and liaison with landlords & tenants
To be considered for this role you must have Property Management/Lettings experience
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply