£22,000 - £24,000
My client a leading Law Firm based in Bradford are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance team. The main purpose of this role is to assist the team in preparation of monthly Management Accounts and general financial administrative support.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals, prepayments & journals
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Maintenance of fixed assets & prepare depreciation schedules
* Preparation of quarterly VAT return
* Overhead/Variance analysis
* Prepare month end bank reconciliations
* Ad-hoc reporting
* Send month end reports to partners
* Month end processing and switch over
* Deal with any internal or external enquiries
* Carry out general administration tasks as required
* Maintain confidentially in all matters relating to Partnership finances & client accounts
* Assist with auditors requests
* Attention to detail
* Team orientated with a professional approach
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
* Excellent IT skills including intermediate level MS Excel
* AAT qualified or equivalent
If you are AAT qualified and interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply