Up to £28,000
My client, based in Manchester is a Legal 500 recognised law firm who specialise in Serious Injury Claims. They are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary/ Personal Assistant to join their Personal Injury department.
- Providing one to one administrative support to a Senior Solicitor within the Personal Injury department.
- Managing their diary, setting up meetings and making necessary travel arrangements.
- Digital dictation, generating third party correspondence, emails and Court documents.
- Liaising directly with clients, their families and various other professionals.
- Preparing electronic trial bundles and collating necessary enclosures.
- Experience working with catastrophic claims is preferred, it is not essential.
- Essential that candidates have experience working within personal injury or clinical negligence in a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant capacity.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and work on their own initiative as well as under the instruction of the Senior Solicitor.
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary/ Personal Assistant interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply