Customer Service Advisor
£20,500 + £1000 Welcome bonus when you join!
Are you someone with customer service experience that is looking to get out of retail or hospitality and into an office based Monday to Friday role?
Do you have...
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Good attention to detail.
Good organisational skills.
Good data input skills.
If so, then this role might be just what you are looking for as my client is looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals to undertake a Customer Service Advisor role within the legal profession providing high quality customer service to lenders, borrowers and legal firms within a contact centre environment. Full training will be provided.
Day to day responsibilities will include: -
Liaising with institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms in relation to Remortgage applications.
Answer all queries within service levels.
Liaise with customers throughout the Remortgage process
Liaise with legal teams to ensure all service levels are met.
Liaise with financial institutions in obtaining information.
Input of data onto the computerised system.
Amazing Opportunities Include:
* Offices in Leeds and Hull city centres and potential for hybrid working
* Bonus scheme
* Smart Casual dress code
* Profitable global company
* Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation.
* Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance - e.g. paid birthday leave
* Significant career progression opportunities - large in-house training function
* Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology.
If you think you have what it takes to do this job then apply now!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply