up to £19,000
My client a well-regarded law firm are looking for a Receptionist to join their Leeds Office. The role is primarily one a receptionist but also ad hoc secretarial requirements to support a busy office.
- Answering all telephone calls
- Meet and greet clients and visitors to reception
- Deal with any deliveries to the office
- Photocopying, stationery orders, post and banking duties
- Closing files and general typing of correspondence to support the secretaries.
- Assist the conveyancing department with administration duties such as opening new files, taking telephone messages and some typing of initial correspondence and documents.
- Good telephone skills
- Previous Secretarial/ Admin experience
- Previous Reception experience
- Strong organisational skills with experience of prioritising own workload in line with business requirements
- Excellent customer service skills including good written and verbal communication
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to cope with frequently changing environments.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this Receptionist position please apply asap!
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply