Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 Depending on Experience
Are you enthusiastic with a happy-to-help attitude?
Do unread emails make you shudder?
Were you born with organisational skills to boot?
I am looking for an experienced PA to support the founder and directors of a successful media company, the successful canidate will have experience in all aspects of marketing, PR and creative background.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you'll liaise on behalf of the founder and be responsible for keeping diary schedules, emails and itineraries in check.
* Travel arrangements
* Supporting with drafting important paperwork
* Creating business documents and presentations
* Various personal tasks e.g. bookings, shopping orders, gifts to arrange, appointments to book etc.
* Administrative tasks for other directors
* Help with the client CRM and keeping the system up to date with client meetings
* Contacting clients by email, telephone and letters
* Organising company social events
* Planning and prioritising your own workload to meet targets
These responsibilities aren't exhaustive - you might need to perform additional tasks that are relevant to your skills and competence.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply