Leeds city centre
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in a busy and fast paced business administration team you will be part of the finance and buying functions within this small yet thriving office environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Accurate processing of requests submitted by the trading teams (E.g. creation and maintaining of new lines to the business, / setting up and maintaining linksaves, and supporting accurate retail price changes)
* Support key business activities, eg projects
* Working as a team to resolve problems as they arise
* Pro-active checks to identify and resolve issues
* Maintaining strong relationships with the Trading categories
* Being a support function, providing advice and coaching, promoting best practice
* Measuring performance and monitoring progress - producing / analysing reports
* Delivering workloads within agreed Service Level Agreements, ensuring the business need is at the forefront of decisions.
* Be flexible and agile and willing to take on additional activities within the Global Business Services
We need somebody with a desire to always do the right thing; able to follow processes and be comfortable challenging those who do not comply. You will be resilient and tenacious, with a happy to help attitude. You should be able to pick things up quickly and will need to have a flexible approach to learning, with an ability to deliver under pressure. You will be passionate about delivering great results and should have the enthusiasm, commitment, and drive to succeed.
You will also possess.
* Intermediate Excel and analytical skills
* Keen attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Confident communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
* Ability to develop strong working relationships
* Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
* Ability to work under pressure
* Work as part of a team
* Deliver to agreed Service Level Agreements Good Time Management skills
This role is offered on a temporary basis with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right individual.
CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
How to apply